Produced and Directed by Pete Walker, 1971
After their parents divorce, one daughter lives with her mother in England while the other lives with her father in Portugal. After the untimely death of her mother, the one daughter stands to inherit a large sum of money and also a number of documents containing information that will incriminate her father, who was a crooked judge. While her father wants the documents, her sister wants the money and they will each stop at nothing, even murder, to get what they want.
A twisting, surprise-a-minute thriller, DIE SCREAMING, MARIANNE proves that home is most definitely not where the heart is!
- “Pete Walker: An Eye for Terror, Part 1,” an interview with Pete Walker, by Elijah Drenner
- Audio commentary by Pete Walker, with Jonathan Rigby, author of Studies in Terror: Landmarks of Horror Cinema
- Original theatrical trailer
- Produced and Directed by Pete Walker
- With Susan George, Barry Evans, Christopher Sandford, Leo Genn